No one can understand the challenges of living with OCD as well as those who are dealing with it themselves. This group is designed to empower those with OCD to speak openly about their struggles, support each other and find new ways to thrive. We will discuss general topics and strategies as well as help each individual challenge specific OCD behaviors and set individual goals for each week.
Meet others who are experiencing similar issues and challenges
- Managing compulsions that interfere with work and relationships
- Dealing with family members
- Being open with friends and colleagues . . . or not
Take active steps towards managing OCD and related disorders
- What CBT tools are best for you, how and when to use them.
- Exposure and Response prevention for what’s coming up now
- When and how to use Habit Reversal
- Set goals for the week and make a plan to meet them
Get your questions answered.
- How can I be sure it’s OCD?
- Is my OCD different or more complicated than most?
- What have other people tried?
- Am I the only one who . . . ?
Cost is $100 per group. A limited number of scholarships are available.
This will be an ongoing group. New members can join any time.
Initial consultation required to be sure this is the group for you