Treating OCD and Anxiety: An Internal Family Systems Approach
A virtual workshop with Melissa Mose, MFT: Saturday April 2nd, 2022 from 9am – 1pm
Drawing from multiple evidence-based practices, this workshop will offer a new perspective on effective OCD treatment based in the Internal Family Systems approach.
We will cover:
- Overview of OCD
- Subtypes and related disorders with specific case examples
- Treatment goals and effective methodologies
- Essentials of Internal Family Systems as they apply to OCD
- Conceptualizing OCD through the lens of IFS
- Working with the protective system in OCD
- Facilitating encounters with core fears
- The role of mindfulness and self-compassion
Case examples will be explored throughout the day!
Cost: $200. A select number of scholarships will be available upon request. Please contact us for further details.
This workshop is facilitated by Melissa Mose, LMFT, a level 3 trained and Certified IFS therapist and Certified CBT therapist who specializes in treating anxiety and OCD. In addition to seeing clients in her private practice, Melissa is President of OCD Southern California, a nonprofit affiliate of IOCDF, and she is also a parent of a teenager with OCD.